Virtual Tour of Osaka Minami Area in Japan <Live Streaming>
Osaka, one of Japan's largest cities, is full of attractions. The "Minami" area, which is always visited by tourists, is the busiest place in Osaka. The tour starts from "Dotombori" the center of "Minami", which is a downtown area full of huge flashy signboards. This is a virtual tour via ZOOM that allows you to experience the feeling of traveling in Osaka while at home. An English-speaking guide will take you around the city of Osaka while taking a walk, and you can enjoy the scenery of the lively city of Osaka. This tour is livestream, so there is also time to enjoy a conversation with the guide. Have a nice livestream virtual tour of about 1 hour.
Log into Zoom meeting room
Date and time are shown in Japan Standard Time (GMT +9).
Notes and guidance for participation in the tour
Enjoy the scenery of Osaka with the explanation of the guide.
[Places to visit during the tour] ・Dotombori : Huge and flashy signboards such as "Glico" and "Moving Crabs" are lined up, and you can see the scene that is imagined as the downtown area of Osaka. ・Osaka Shochikuza : It opened in 1923 as the first Western-style theater in Osaka. ・Dotombori River : There is a promenade along the river, which is a great place for a walk. ・Hozen-ji Temple : Hozenji Temple was founded in 1637, and it is a quiet place that is rare in the lively Minami area. ・Sennichimae Shopping Street : It is one of the busiest shopping arcades in Osaka.] ・Sennichimae Doguyasuji Shopping Street : This shopping arcade is known as "Kitchenware Street" and is lined with specialty shops selling cookware, kitchenware, restaurant supplies, and unique souvenirs. ・Kuromon Market : There are about 130 stores with a total length of about 580 meters, and there are a variety of stores such as fishmongers, greengrocers, butchers, restaurants, clothing stores, drug stores, and 100-yen shops. The places to visit may change depending on the situation on the day of the tour.
Q & A time, free talk with guide
Schedule may be slightly different.
- Livestreaming from Osaka, Japan
- English speaking online guide
- Q & A time, free talk with guide
- Zoom Requirements (computer, smartphone, or tablet device), Zoom app, internet connectivity
- The price is per group (per device). If you want to use multiple PCs or smartphones, you need to make a reservation for the number of PCs and smartphones you use.
- No refund will be given after booking. However, if the tour is canceled due to bad weather or unavoidable circumstances, the tour price will be refunded in full.
- The meeting link and password of ZOOM will be sent to your email one day prior to the tour.