Virtual Tour of Kyoto the Old Capital of Japan <Live Streaming>
Kyoto was the capital of Japan for over 1,000 years from 794 to 1868. There are many shrines and temples, historic sites, and old townscapes in Kyoto, some of which are registered as UNESCO World Heritage Sites as "Historic Monuments of Ancient Kyoto". This tour starts from Kiyomizu-dera Temple, one of the World Heritage Sites, and heads to Yasaka Shrine while strolling through the old Japanese streets such as Sannenzaka and Ninenzaka. This is a virtual tour via ZOOM that allows you to experience the feeling of traveling in Kyoto while at home. An English-speaking guide will take you around the city of Kyoto while taking a walk, and you can enjoy the scenery of the beautiful city of Kyoto. This tour is livestream, so there is also time to enjoy a conversation with the guide. Have a nice livestream virtual tour of about 1 hour.
Log into Zoom meeting room
Date and time are shown in Japan Standard Time (GMT +9).
Notes and guidance for participation in the tour
Enjoy the scenery of Kyoto with the explanation of the guide.
[Places to visit during the tour] ・Kiyomizu-dera Temple : Kiyomizu-dera Temple is famous as one of the leading tourist destinations in Kyoto, and is visited by many tourists and worshipers regardless of the season. It is registered as a UNESCO World Heritage Site as one of "Historic Monuments of Ancient Kyoto". ・Sannenzaka Ninenzaka : Old buildings line up on both sides of the stone steps and cobblestone roads, making it a fun way to stroll. The surrounding area is also protected, and the scenery and atmosphere are exactly like Kyoto itself. ・Yasakanoto : The height of the five-storied pagoda is 46 meters, and it is designated as an important cultural property. It was often destroyed by fire since its foundation, but it was rebuilt each time, and the current tower was rebuilt in 1440. ・Nene-no-Michi : You can enjoy the atmosphere and scenery of typical Kyoto on the beautiful cobblestone road with about 2,500 granites. ・Yasaka Shrine : It is famous as a power spot, and is said to have benefits such as marriage, warding off evil, healing illness, prosperous business, and family safety. The places to visit may change depending on the situation on the day of the tour.
Q & A time, free talk with guide
Schedule may be slightly different.
- Livestreaming from Kyoto, Japan
- English speaking online guide
- Q & A time, free talk with guide
- Zoom Requirements (computer, smartphone, or tablet device), Zoom app, internet connectivity
- The price is per group (per device). If you want to use multiple PCs or smartphones, you need to make a reservation for the number of PCs and smartphones you use.
- No refund will be given after booking. However, if the tour is canceled due to bad weather or unavoidable circumstances, the tour price will be refunded in full.
- The meeting link and password of ZOOM will be sent to your email one day prior to the tour.