Virtual Tour of Osaka Castle Park in Japan <Live Streaming>
Osaka, one of Japan's largest cities, is full of attractions. Osaka Castle Park is rich in nature and has many historical remains. At the center of Osaka Castle Park is the Osaka Castle Tower, which is a symbol of Osaka, and you can see its majestic appearance. This is a virtual tour via ZOOM that allows you to experience the feeling of traveling in Osaka while at home. An English-speaking guide will take you around Osaka Castle Park while taking a walk, and you can enjoy the appearance of Osaka Castle, the natural scenery of the park, and the remains in the park. This tour is livestream, so there is also time to enjoy a conversation with the guide. Have a nice livestream virtual tour of about 1 hour.
Log into Zoom meeting room
Date and time are shown in Japan Standard Time (GMT +9).
Notes and guidance for participation in the tour
Enjoy the appearance of Osaka Castle, the natural scenery of the park, and the remains in the park with the explanation of the guide.
[Places to visit during the tour] ・Osaka Castle Otemon Gate : This is Osaka Castle’s front gate. It was built in 1629, restored in 1848, and disassembled and repaired in 1967. ・Hokoku Shrine : This Shinto shrine honors the founder of Osaka Castle, Hideyoshi Toyotomi (1537–1598). ・Osaka Castle : Since it was built by Toyotomi Hideyoshi in 1585, Osaka Castle has been rebuilt several times and has been beautifully and sturdyly revived by a major renovation from 1995 to 1997. (Please note that this tour will not guide you inside Osaka Castle Tower.) ・Osaka Castle Park : It is a park with an area of 106 hectares rich in nature, and there are many remains centered on the castle tower. The places to visit may change depending on the situation on the day of the tour.
Q & A time, free talk with guide
Schedule may be slightly different.
- Livestreaming from Osaka, Japan
- English speaking online guide
- Q & A time, free talk with guide
- Zoom Requirements (computer, smartphone, or tablet device), Zoom app, internet connectivity
- The price is per group (per device). If you want to use multiple PCs or smartphones, you need to make a reservation for the number of PCs and smartphones you use.
- No refund will be given after booking. However, if the tour is canceled due to bad weather or unavoidable circumstances, the tour price will be refunded in full.
- The meeting link and password of ZOOM will be sent to your email one day prior to the tour.