Virtual Tour of Kyoto Imperial Palace in Japan <Live Streaming>
The Kyoto Imperial Palace was the residence of the emperor until the Meiji Restoration, and it began when Emperor Kanmu moved to Heiankyo in 794. The current location of the Kyoto Imperial Palace was used as the emperor's residence for about 500 years after Emperor Kogon was enthroned here in 1331 and until Emperor Meiji moved to Tokyo in 1869. During this time, many fires struck and were rebuilt each time, but many of today's buildings were rebuilt in 1855. This is a virtual tour via ZOOM that allows you to experience the feeling of traveling in Kyoto while at home. An English-speaking guide will take you around the Kyoto Imperial Palace while taking a walk, and you can enjoy the scenery of the historic buildings and gardens in the palace. This tour is livestream, so there is also time to enjoy a conversation with the guide. Have a nice livestream virtual tour of about 1 hour.
Days of Week
Log into Zoom meeting room
Date and time are shown in Japan Standard Time (GMT +9).
Notes and guidance for participation in the tour
Enjoy the scenery of Kyoto with the explanation of the guide.
[Places to visit during the tour] ・Kyoto Imperial Palace : An elegant palace where successive emperors lived, located in the Kyoto Gyoen National Garden. ・Kyoto Gyoen National Garden : The area is about 700 meters east-west and 1300 meters north-south, and many historical buildings and remains, including the Imperial Palace, are left in the park.
Q & A time, free talk with guide
Schedule may be slightly different.
- Livestreaming from Kyoto, Japan
- English speaking online guide
- Q & A time, free talk with guide
What's Not Included
- Zoom Requirements (computer, smartphone, or tablet device), Zoom app, internet connectivity
- The price is per group (per device). If you want to use multiple PCs or smartphones, you need to make a reservation for the number of PCs and smartphones you use.
- No refund will be given after booking. However, if the tour is canceled due to bad weather or unavoidable circumstances, the tour price will be refunded in full.
- The meeting link and password of ZOOM will be sent to your email one day prior to the tour.