Virtual Tour of Kyoto Fushimi Inari in Japan <Live Streaming>
Fushimi Inari-taisha Shrine is the head office of about 30,000 Inari shrines nationwide, and is located in the southern part of Kyoto, the ancient capital of Japan. It is deeply worshiped by the Japanese people as a god of good harvest, prosperous business, family safety, and fulfillment of various wishes. The mysterious and spectacular vermilion Senbon Torii tunnel is a popular spot and is visited by many domestic and foreign tourists. This is a virtual tour via ZOOM that allows you to experience the feeling of traveling in Kyoto while at home. An English-speaking guide will take you around the Fushimi Inari-taisha Shrine while taking a walk, and you can enjoy the scenery of the beautiful shrine. This tour is livestream, so there is also time to enjoy a conversation with the guide. Have a nice livestream virtual tour of about 1 hour.
Days of Week
Log into Zoom meeting room
Date and time are shown in Japan Standard Time (GMT +9).
Notes and guidance for participation in the tour
Enjoy a livestream virtual tour of about 1 hour watching the scenery of the precincts and listening to information on historical buildings etc. by an English-speaking guide.
Q & A time, free talk with guide
Schedule may be slightly different.
- Livestreaming from Kyoto, Japan
- English speaking online guide
- Q & A time, free talk with guide
What's Not Included
- Zoom Requirements (computer, smartphone, or tablet device), Zoom app, internet connectivity
- The price is per group (per device). If you want to use multiple PCs or smartphones, you need to make a reservation for the number of PCs and smartphones you use.
- No refund will be given after booking. However, if the tour is canceled due to bad weather or unavoidable circumstances, the tour price will be refunded in full.
- The meeting link and password of ZOOM will be sent to your email one day prior to the tour.